Instructors often put assigned readings on reserve at the library's Circulation Desk so that they are available to an entire class.
- Reserve items are for library use only by students.
- Please remind your students that they must have a SUNY Adirondack (or Plattsburgh) student ID card or another photo ID to use reserve items.
To place an item on reserve:
- Please print out and complete a Reserve Form. (See link on left.)
- Bring the form to the Circulation Desk with the material to be placed on reserve at least one week before students will request the material.
- Students may search for reserve items in our book database or by using the Books on Reserve link below.
- Reserve materials are for library use only.
- The library cannot be responsible for damage to or loss of any personal copies or personal books placed on reserve. Faculty may request that the library purchase specific books to put on reserve.
Here is a list of books currently on reserve:
If you have any questions about reserves, please contact:
Library Assistant, Danielle Thomas
(518) 743-2200 ext. 2384