Here's a link to a ProQuest Central article database search, about the effect of the pandemic on United States monetary policy:
Monetary Policy OR Fiscal Policy
AND "united states" OR "federal reserve"
AND covid-19 OR coronavirus OR pandemic
Or, try your own search in the ProQuest Central database:
1) Start with the CIA's World Factbook for background, trade and economic information, Gini coefficient (income distribution), current issues.
2) From Michigan State University; scroll to Country for economic data.
3) This database offers country histories:
4) World Bank economic data:
Use Advanced Search in these databases. Limit to most recent years.
[Your country] AND
- Use quotation marks for phrases:
- An asterisk (*) searches for all word endings:
Use the Start Your Research Here search box on the home page to find any missing facts.
Statista offers downloadable statistical charts and reports.
Library databases will create draft APA citations for you, but make sure they're correct.