The four main objectives of this assignment:
1) understanding how to use a library database to search for peer-reviewed sources from reputable journals
3) Consider how the field of history creates knowledge in the first place, the same knowledge that ultimately ends up in our classes, and shapes the way we think about contemporary society
4) Be able to read and understand complicated arguments in a relatively short period of time so that you can help others understand what you have learned.
1) Choose and develop your topic.
Start with a keyword or two, and narrow or broaden your topic as needed.
2) Find background information:
4) Put it all together!
Nicely done videos from other college libraries: