Find basic company background, financial information, competitors, SWOT analyses, industry trends and more with these two business databases:
Download charts and graphs about your company with the Wall Street Journal site.
- For stock charts:
- In Wall Street Journal site, use Advanced Charting.
- Check the time frame for the stock graph.
- Use 1Y, one year. (1M is one month; YTD is year to date).
- To copy a website's graph, use your computer's snipping tool. (Windows computers: search for Snipping Tool, or use Windows/Shift/S keys.)
- Add/remove comparisons to the charts: Dow Jones Industrial Average, others in the industry, or a specific company's ticker symbol.
- For stock prices: go to Wall Street Journal > Research and Ratings > Historical Prices to see stock closing prices.
- Annual reports:
- Hoover's may provide current annual reports.
- Sometimes it's easiest to Google the company name and "annual report" or "10-K".
- Or, go to the company's home page and look for "investor Relations," often at the bottom of a page.
If you'd like more research about your companies, try these: