Access to the library is restricted to SUNY Adirondack students, staff and faculty. For details, see the college page:
If communiity members want to visit campus to return borrowed books to the library:
- When arriving on campus, they will need to answer the COVID questions by Public Safety staff on the access road.
- The CampusClear app can be uploaded on their phones to save time at the checkpoint.
- On the Spring 2021 link above, go to "Safety protocols and reporting" then scroll to "Screening" for details.
- Books can be returned to the book drop slot on the outside wall of the Scoville Learning Center, on the parking lot side, near the entrance.
- There is no need to enter the Scoville building.
The library is not accepting donations at this time.